CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Speaker Applications process
Speakers are invited to submit papers on the subjects and topics listed or propose relevant alternative topics for due consideration.
- An abstract of 150 – 200 words.
- Choice of topic.
- Brief synopsis of topic, approximately 40 words. If the proposal is selected, this information will be used in forum marketing material and the forum brochure.
- Speaker’s biographical information of 150 words. If selected, this information will be used in forum marketing material and the forum brochure.
- Concise details of previous speaking experience.
The presentation must clearly outline the learning outcomes for the participants/delegates.
CALL FOR AFRICA BRAIN GAIN AWARDS NOMINATION
Launched in 2005, The CareerNation Africa Brain Gain Awards honors individual whose professional achievements have significantly impacted an industry or profession, and who also have made an important contribution to Africa human resources development in Africa.
Africa Brain Gain honoree typically is a business owner, or a partner, president, CEO, board chair, or other senior-management executive with significant decision-making authority in the corporate, nonprofit (including academia and medicine), or government sector.
A committee of judges, which reviews all of the nomination packages submitted, selects each year's honorees. Each honoree receives a specially designed crystal award at the Awards Luncheon. Awards are determined each year by the CareerNation’s Awards Review Board
To nominate yourself or someone, please send us the following information
1. Nominee’s CV/Resume
2. 500 words or less briefly state why the individual deserves the award.
Contact Email: Auguster A.F. Armah Email: email@example.com
Selected candidates are contacted along with their nominators, additional reference letters and supporting material may be requested if needed. Final selection is made through review of reference letters and accompanying documentation with final recommendation of CareerNation’s Review Board.